- Providing quality-driven, affordable educational programs and services to school-aged students whose needs are so unique that local special education teams have determined their needs cannot be met by local school districts;
- Helping each student achieve his or her personal, vocational, and/or educational goals;
- Assisting students and families through their transitions from school to life;
- Educating practitioners and parents through training programs and professional development activities that are at the forefront of research-based best practices;
- Providing on-site consultations, demonstrating best practices, and remaining available to ensure transfer of knowledge to the local instructional team;
- Working toward a future in which all students are seen as equally valuable, where all students can learn, and where all students benefit when they are educated together.
Policy of Non-Discrimination
The SEEM Collaborative admits students of any race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, and national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the Collaborative. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, or other school-administered programs, or in employment.